Salwa Al Hossain
Communication Office Manager
MA in Political Science, University of Jordan.
Bachelor's degree in general communication, United Arab Emirates University.
I am currently working as Director of the Community Communication Office at the National Rehabilitation Center.
Held several positions including:
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Sea of Culture Foundation, headed by Sheikh Rawda bent Mohammed bin Khaled Al Nahyan
- Member of the Board of Directors of the affirmative cancer organization, the official spokesperson, the media official and the organization's public relations officer.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Cancar Patient Care society RAHMA
- Former anchor and host of programs for UAE radio and television - Abu Dhabi.
- Previously responsible for public relations at the Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research.
- Director of Marketing, Media and Public Relations (SEHA).
- Vice President of the International Public Relations Association - Gulf Branch (IPRA) in the United Arab Emirates in 2016 previously.
- Supporting strategic development and implementation of communication activities. Public Relations and Media Department, Crisis Management, Internal Communications and other related disciplines.
- Building fruitful relationships with external stakeholders including the media (audio-visual and print) and NGOs.
- Successful in effective communication with excellent public relations in addition to strong managerial and analytical skills and ability to solve problems and capabilities within the team.
- Full knowledge of communications and public relations tools and techniques.
- Creative thinking and the ability to find solutions.
- Ability to make quick and excellent decisions.
- She has appeared on many occasions for governmental institutions, both local and international, and has contributed to strengthening the Foundation's mission.
- Excellent skills in teamwork.
- Verbal, written and written communication skills for all requirements of public relations, media and internal communications.
- Managing the marketing process for the services of the organization in which it worked at all levels through developing and promoting a clear vision for companies, positioning and marketing.
- Management and supervision of communication responsibilities including reputation management (shared social responsibility / care and image of corporate identity), public and media relations (issues and crisis management), and internal communication (business continuity planning and internal program).
- Manage the production of all publications, promotional materials, and advertising communications in a cost-effective manner and within budget limits.
- Supervising all designs and printing of all publications.
- Managing, updating and developing the website.
- Organized press conferences related to events and activities.
- Management of communication sites.