Dr. Amir Hago Abdelrahim
Psychiatry Specialist at The psychiatric clinic of The Diabetes Centre Omdurman, Sudan from July, 2007 up to Feb, 2009.
- Psychiatry specialist at Tuga specialized hospital, Omdurman-Sudan from July, 2007 up to April, 2009.
- Head department of Psychiatry at Atbara Teaching Hospital, Ministry of Health –River Nile State in Sep, 2008.
- Psychiatry specialist, Head department of psychiatry at Al Kuwait Hospital- Al Qassimi Hospital Sharjah, (Ministry of Health) U.A.E from Apr 2009 up to July 2010.
- Adjunct Clinical lecturer at the department of psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Sharjah University U.A.E, 2009 - 2011.
- Student Counselor and Advisor at the faculty of medicine and health sciences Ras Al Khaimah University-U.A.E 2010-2011.
- Psychiatry Specialist (general and old age) at the Psychiatry Department Rashid Hospital, Dubai UAE from April, 2011 up to 2015.
- Psychiatry Specialist (Addiction and general psychiatry) at NRC Abu Dhabi from 2015 up to date.
Education & Training:
- Clinical MD in Psychiatry, Sudanese National Medical Specialization Board, June, 2007.
- MBBS in Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Omdurman Islamic University, Khartoum-Sudan Nov, 1999.
- High Secondary School Diploma Certificate in 1987 Zayed the First Secondary School Al Ain, U.A.E.
- Ongoing Diploma in Forensic and Criminal psychology, NLP Training Centre UK.
Certificate of specialist registration no: 91 Psychiatry, Sudan Medical Council.
- Sudan Medical Council status: Full Registration no. 12465.
- Psychiatry Specialist (A) registration at The Ministry of Health, United Arab Emirates in 2010 under the Certificate of Evaluation No: R 65733.
- Psychiatry Specialist Registration License at Dubai Health Authority 2011, DHA-P-0029611
- Psychiatry Specialist registration license at Abu Dhabi health authority 2015
Phone: +971 2 306 0096
Office Address: 70184 W7