Dr. Ahmad Naji Mohamed
Organizational Development Department Director
- 2018 - Liverpool Business School, United Kingdom, Doctorate of Business Administration. Thesis title “Integrating Employability Skills within the UAE Higher Education Curriculum: A Stakeholders’ perspective”
- 1999 - University of Durham, United Kingdom, Master of Arts – Middle East Politics.
- 1997 - United Arab Emirates University Al Ain, UAE. Bachelor Degree, College of Business & Economics – Political Science.
"Organizational Development Department Director"
May 2018 – present : National Rehabilitation Centre – Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
"Human Recourses Manager"
Feb 2013 – May 2018 : National Rehabilitation Centre – Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Health care project management: The intersection of strategy, people, and process-March 30 to April 2, 2015 – HARVARD school of public health –Boston – USA.
- Etiquettes and protocol for diplomats - December 2014 – Abu Dhabi
- Financial seminar for senior managers program – 11th to 16th May 2014 – London Business school - UK
- The National Program for Leadership Development – 2nd to 4th March 2014- General Secretarial of the Executive Council.
- The 5-day MBA in HR -18th – 22nd November 2013 – Oxford Management center.
- Performance Management Program, 21-23 April 2013, Meirc Training and Consulting.
- Preparation program for new employees - including:
- Work Ethics
- Time Management
- Team Work
- Skills of Dealing with Others
- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Business Communication
- Legal Controls of Professional Life
- Active Communication Skills
- Creativity in Decision Making and Transference of Ideas into Executive Plans
- Activating Meetings of Behavioral and Administrative Performance
- SPSS11 (The Analytical Analysis)
- MS Project (Project Preparation Program)
Phone: +971 2 306 1100
Office Address: 11027 W1